Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lady Gaga Cover - Born this way

One of the best covers of Lady Gaga's Hit single Born this way aside from the famous Maria Aragon is performed by Alex Goot. On the video, Alex Goot played the instruments and sang the song which got 2,002,879 views (as of this writing). This cover is on iTunes and you may also find Alex Goot on Facebook and Twitter
Below are some comments from youtube viewers:


I. LOVE. YOU.
This is like, amazingly good.
IS IT ON ITUNES? if not, it reaaallly should be (:
by the way, you're holy fricken attractive - nannahnutcake27

Holy crap!!! i wish he was my bf! haha - Oraynah0Rose

Please do Marry Me by Train. :) - meloveyoulongtime200


Oh my God, I can't believe this !!!
You are so damn good !!
Ways better than Lady Gaga - Yoshiro121

I think he is one of the best singers here in youtube! ♫ - MusicableLucas

Congratulations Alex Goot for a job well done. Here's the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment